CVS tag naming conventions

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Wed Jan 18 20:39:16 UTC 2006

On Sat, 2006-01-14 at 06:58 -0600, Tommy Reynolds wrote:
> Hello, Folks!
>
> I just realized that when CVS tagging a document revision, it is not
> sufficient to tag only the document directory: one must also tag the
> building infrastructure in "docs-common/".  Tags are fast, cheap and
> easy, so we can use as many as we like.

So are Wiki pages:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject/CvsTagging

We can now fix it there.  Such content needs a snapshot into the
DocGuide, eventually.

- Karsten
Content Services                          Fedora Documentation Project
http://www.redhat.com/docs   http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject