Self-Introduction: Steven Pierce

Steven Pierce steven.pierce at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 18:17:39 UTC 2006

   1.

   Steven Pierce

   -

   Huntington Beach USA  (Pacific Time Zone)
   -

   Currently working for the Dept. Of homeland Security (TSA) Also have a
   second job doing consulting for a small company here  in Huntington Beach
   -

   See above
    -

   Your goals in the Fedora Project
   -

      What do you want to write about?
      I am very open to this topic. I am trying to learn more about
      linux.  I am currently in the process of trying to
      set up a web, mail, dns server so that I can expand my skill
      set.
      -

      What other documentation do you want to see published?
      None currently, but I have done a couple of FAQ for my employers
      (Past / Present)
      -

      Do you want to edit for grammar/writing and/or technical
      accuracy?
      I would be open to either.  grammer / writing is how I
      discovered the project
      Thanx to Paul Fields.
       -

      Anything else special?
       -

   Historical qualifications
   -

      What other projects or writing have you worked on in the past?
      I have done a master's thesis and a couple FAQ's.
       -

      What level and type of computer skills do you have?
      I am not a novice, but I am not guru either.  I put my skills in
      the more
      advanced level.  I can set up most types of machine, I have
      built my own
      machines.  I have set up a couple of servers with RH 9.
      -

      What other skills do you have that might be applicable? User
      interface design, other so-called soft skills (people skills),
programming,
      etc.
      I have a fair amount of people skills, I have done tech support
      for a long time.  I am currently learning more about
      HTML / CSS.  I am hoping to take a couple java script classes in
      the future.
       -

      What makes you an excellent match for the project?
      My willingness to learn.