Self-Introduction: Steven Pierce

Steven Pierce steven.pierce at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 19:00:50 UTC 2006

On 1/27/06, Paul W. Frields <stickster at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks for your self-intro Steven!  To try and make it easier and more
> pleasant for you to get started, it would be great to get a sense of how
> you like to set your direction.  Do you prefer (1) having someone assign
> tasks to you and give you direction as needed for your to complete those
> tasks, or (2) finding your way yourself, and diving in where you feel
> you're most interested?

Paul,

I think that at first it would be better if someone would give me specific
task
to do.  That way I will get a feel for what is going on.  Once I get a
better
understanding of is needed, then maybe I will try to go out on my own some
and
start getting things done as I see they are needed.

I am trying to generate my GPG code for the list.  Since I am currently on a
win32
box, it is not as easy as for linux.  (Well it does not appear that way).

Looks like I will need to finish this in the morning, I am getting ready to
run to
work.

Thank you again for the help.

Steven