Fedora Installation Guide writer opening

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Fri Jul 21 17:54:57 UTC 2006

On Fri, 2006-07-21 at 10:32 -0700, Karsten Wade wrote:
> On Fri, 2006-07-21 at 09:28 +0530, Rahul wrote:
>
> > So absolutely noone wants to get involved?
> >
> > We have a fair list of potential people here -
> > http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject/Contributors
>
> Personally, I would like to know what the other 95% of our 600+
> subscribers are interested in doing ... and why they are not doing it.
>
> As has been said, they can't really be only interested in "learned
> discussions of documentation tools."

Look here bub, do not underestimate the perennial appeal of my sparkling
sense of humor.  Heck, all these lurkers should join fedora-docs-commits
and watch my CVS changes and then they'll REALLY get good laughs.  And
that's not even my comments, just the code.  ;-D

But seriously, it's same as it ever was... a few people shoulder 95% of
the work, just like any large project -- open source or not, come to
think of it!  Not bitter, just at peace with it (this week).  And hey,
maybe it's just that a lot of them haven't seen anything of particular
interest yet.  Self-starters gratefully welcomed, especially *content
writers*.