Problem with Wiki Theme

Patrick W. Barnes nman64 at n-man.com
Tue Jul 25 12:46:00 UTC 2006

On Tuesday 25 July 2006 07:12, Miles Brennan <miles at brennan.id.au> wrote:
> I've had a little play around on the wiki and noticed that one of the
> themes doesn't seem to display properly when viewed with Windows IE.
>
> If I change the theme to "rightsidebar" under User Prefs, then some of
> the pages appear to display a large gap between the heading and main
> content area. It also seems to do it with "rightsidebarsmaller".
>
> It displays fine with Firefox on both Windows and Linux.
>
> Does anyone else notice this behaviour?

Known issues.  Fixed in newer versions of MoinMoin.  We don't use that as the
default theme and we don't intend to backport the fixes prior to upgrading.
If you want to check out the latest version of MoinMoin or want more
information, see MoinMoin's website:

http://moinmoin.wikiwikiweb.de/

The best list to take this sort of thing to is fedora-websites-list.  Although
the issue is known in this case, you can also report this sort of thing in
Bugzilla.  More information is on the Websites page of the wiki:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Websites

--
Patrick "The N-Man" Barnes
nman64 at n-man.com