release notes compilation...

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Mon Mar 6 21:33:31 UTC 2006

On Mon, 2006-03-06 at 15:48 -0500, Paul W. Frields wrote:

> You may want to evaluate the effect of moving the CVS release-notes to
> en_US, the proper locale.  Most importantly, obviously, Jeremy needs to
> be able to capture and build them properly; if he can do that currently,
> may be better to leave well enough alone until after FC5 goes gold.

As long as it doesn't generate any errors, and it should fix the
warning.  We have 26 hours to fix this in CVS, if we want.  Translated
content is due back within the next few hours.

- Karsten
Content Services                          Fedora Documentation Project
http://www.redhat.com/docs   http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject