Release notes errata for FC5?

Robert 'Bob' Jensen docs-list at fedoralinks.org
Mon Mar 27 17:37:26 UTC 2006

> Hi
>
> We got a handful of important notes added after the ISO freeze. Can we
> get an errata out for the release notes?
>
> Rahul

I have not had a chance to talk to Karsten about what has been done int
he past, however I would like to try and get an errata published here in
a week or so with translations if we can.

I am moving this week so my availability is limited until I get settled.
my target date for that is March 4th 2006.

--
Robert 'Bob' Jensen <docs-list at fedoralinks.org>
Fedora Documentation Projects