Tip a day

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at redhat.com
Thu Mar 30 15:53:25 UTC 2006

Hi

Someone suggested earlier in fedora-devel list that we have a Fedora
welcome screen on first login for new users to guide them. One of the
usual inclusions in such things is a tip a day feature like those KDE
has for example.

We might be able to expand the scope of this if we have a place to
submit tips and then collect, review and edit them and then display the
published ones in the website with a different tip everyday. The best
ones can be included later within the distribution if we have a welcome
screen feature in a future release. Comments?

Rahul