FC5 release notes errata and looking forward to FC6

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Wed May 3 21:50:24 UTC 2006

On Wed, 2006-05-03 at 12:21 -0500, Robert 'Bob' Jensen wrote:
> I was thinking about pushing out a final release notes errata for FC5,
> however based on the schedule[1] that was worked out by me and Karsten
> yesterday I do not think this is feasible. Our first snapshot of the
> wiki for FC6T1 is set at this time for May 29th 2006 at 23:59 UTC.

I don't recall having seen any changes in Docs/Beats since the last
snapshot.  I'm sure there might be some, but not that I recall.

Based on that alone, I'm in favor of being done with FC5 release notes,
at least absent any bug or feature reports worth exporting again.

> This gives us less than 4 weeks to clean out the FC5 stuff and start
> pumping in FC6 content. We have a big task in front of us and lingering
> in the past will only hurt us in the end.

The Wiki is really a scratch space here, so we can wipe out anything
that is stale, irrelevant, boring, etc.

- Karsten
--
Karsten Wade, RHCE *    Sr. Editor   * http://people.redhat.com/kwade/
Fedora Documentation Project http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject

Learn. Network. Experience open source.
Red Hat Summit Nashville  |  May 30 - June 2, 2006
Learn more: http://www.redhat.com/promo/summit/