Self-Introduction: Bart Couvreur

Hugo Cisneiros hugo at devin.com.br
Tue May 23 16:12:39 UTC 2006

On Tuesday 23 May 2006 07:47, Bart Couvreur wrote:
> Bart Couvreur
> City: Lochristi, Belgium (GMT + 1)
> Student: Bachelor in Industrial Sciences (Industrial Engineer) at KAHO
> Sint Lieven, Ghent

Hi Bart! Welcome aboard, under jolly roger! (oops)

> Goals with FDP:
> ---------------
> I'd like to start translating the docs to Dutch (especially the
> relnotes), because as far as I can see, this hasn't started yet and
> because of a lot of questions coming my way from friends about the
> reason why there isn't any official Dutch documentation on the Fedora
> sites.

That's great. I'm currently working to bring a good experience in translating
Fedora Documentation. So feel free to ask and I'll be glad to help. The first
thing that you can do is to get CVS access, choose a document and begin
translating it! :-)

Useful resources:

http://fedora.redhat.com/docs/translation-quick-start-guide/en/
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject/CvsUsage?action=show&redirect=Docs%2FCvsUsage

Feel free to ask anything about these.

--
[]'s
Eitch

http://www.devin.com.br/eitch/
"Talk is cheap. Show me the code." - Linus Torvalds