Self-Introduction, Wu Yu

吴愚 kiluawuyu at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 04:23:42 UTC 2007

Hi all,
    Very pleased to join the fedora-docs-list!
    I am a undergraduate student of Tongji University, Shanghai, China,
majored in Computer Science.
    I got good marks with my studies and was recommended to have graduate
course without tests.
    I've been using Fedora Core from 1 to 6 since 2005 and I had a great
experience. It widen my eyes with its beautiful user desktop and lots of
open source software which I could  modify them the way I wish! I consider
it as a high efficiency operating system in which I could customize
everything I like.
    One of the most important experience I have was that I won the third
prize of National Intel Cup Embedded Competetion with the development
environment of Fedora Core 4. Qt, Kdevelopment, Gaim....These tools really
gave me excited experience. And most important of all, I enjoyed myself very
much!
    Now I'm not satified with that I'm only a user. I want to be involved as
one of the fedora core developers, too. First, I need to know more about
Fedora Core, so I decide to work on the documentations first. And I'm ready
to dodge myself in it!
    I hope you could accept me and help me at my startup. Thanks very much!

   Wu Yu