For, samavedam vijay wants to chat

Dan Smith draciron at
Wed Aug 1 22:40:08 UTC 2007

The default pigin doesn't work but Google had the answer.
The server field is in the advanced tab. If you have gmail throw in as the server and all works well.

Seems happy, though I need to actually talk to somebody to make sure it's
working ;)

Will have to join the fedora-list. Not currently on that one. Sorry about
the OT though it would be nice to have an IM doc covering pigin, Kapote,
aMSN and such and I can't resist asking what happened to gaim? Liked gaim
but can't even find it's project page any more. Pidgin is close to gaim but
deffinitely not the same software. I was able to recieve files for example
with Gaim in Yahoo IM.