mitwi : test release (GSoC work)

John Babich jmbabich at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 13:23:51 UTC 2007

On 8/9/07, Jeff Sheltren <sheltren at cs.ucsb.edu> wrote:
> On Aug 8, 2007, at 1:33 PM, ria das wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > mitwi is my  summer of code project which stands for "man info through
> > web interface"
> > I uploaded the code of mitwi for the test release.
> Hi Ria, this is great news!  Congratulations on your first test release!

Ria:

First of all, congratulations on the completion of your project. I'm a
committed advocate of "FOSS docs the FOSS way" and this is a big step
in the right direction.

> > You can see it here
> > http://publictest1.fedora.redhat.com/mitwi/index.cgi
> I'm just getting a blank page there currently...

Sorry to say that's the same for me. Maybe you need to publish some
directions on how to use it, if you haven't already.

Best Regards,

John Babich
Volunteer, Fedora Project