Self-Introduction: Adam Hammond

Adam Hammond adam_hammond at bigpond.com
Wed Aug 22 13:34:01 UTC 2007

Adam Hammond
Brisbane, Australia
Student - Queensland University of Technology

Goals in Fedora Project:
To learn more about the OS itself by learning skills through the docs project and then relaying the knowledge learnt to the general public.

Historical Qualifications:
I have not worked on projects so far, due to the fact that I have just finished school. I have ~mid-range computer skills (currently studying a bachelor of IT w/previous experience). I am able to program (intermediately) in Perl and PHP and (basicly) in Java. I am currently working on learning JSP. I feel that I am excellent for this project as I have not been exposed to the wider documentation community as of yet and therefore I will be able to write documentation with a clear perspective of the project.

pub   1024D/BDF531C5 2007-08-22 [expires: 2008-02-18]
      Key fingerprint = 5C7C 78F4 186B A808 9E47  482C E798 61E4 BDF5 31C5
uid                  Adam Hammond (Fedora Docs Project) <adam_hammond at bigpond.com>
sub   1024g/55A96D2B 2007-08-22 [expires: 2008-02-18]