[OT] Help Bugzilla with Documentation!

Max Kanat-Alexander max_list at fedorafaq.org
Thu Aug 23 20:17:31 UTC 2007

	Hello folks! Some of you know that in addition to being the
author of FedoraFAQ.org, I'm also one of the two primary developers of
Bugzilla.

	This is the best documentation community that I know of, so I
wanted to say that the Bugzilla Project is actively seeking somebody to
work on the documentation!

	You would essentially have full control over the docs, as
nobody is working on them currently. They're in DocBook. Currently we
use Jade to compile them, but we'd dearly love to switch to xmlto.

	They need a lot of love. :-) *Any* help with them would be
greatly appreciated.

	If you want to help out, you can contact me at
mkanat[at]bugzilla[dot]org, or just show up in our IRC channel
(#mozwebtools on irc.mozilla.org). Or, just start submitting patches on
bugzilla.mozilla.org. :-)

	-Max
--
http://www.insiderfaq.com/