Fedora Guide to Useful Linux Documentation

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 16:38:53 UTC 2007

On Fri, 2007-08-24 at 18:25 +0200, Sven-Thorsten Fahrbach wrote:
> Thanks! :) I did already start on it -
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs/Drafts/GuideToUsefulLinuxDocumentation
> - - and I hope that it looks reasonably well so far. It would be great
> though, if one or two more editors got involved to get more ideas for
> links to more documentation etc.
> This is my first piece of work on the DocsProject, so please don't
> hesitate to tell me if something needs to be done differently/better. :)

Thus far, a great start.  Thanks for including the "Purpose,"
"Audience," and "Assumptions" at top -- these statements are incredibly
important to writing good documentation, because referring back to them
reminds you when you must explain concepts, and when you can make
reference to them.  I look forward to seeing more as you flesh it out.