Looking for writing partner to take care of asthetics.

Dan Smith draciron at gmail.com
Sat Aug 25 15:24:08 UTC 2007

Figure this is worth a try. I am expending more time on formating than
content right now. I am hoping that somebody here would be interested
in teaming up with me and covering the formating allowing me to
concentrate on content.  This would be ideal for somebody who is not
very technical but would like to contribute to the effort.  I was
never especially good at making things look purty :)

If you are interested email me and I'll put you to work ASAP.