My Fedora Wikiname

Sam Chen dreamcarrior at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 29 01:51:42 UTC 2007

Hi, Yuan Yijun,

My Fedora Wikiname is ShenenChen. I generated gpg several days ago
using FC4, and I forgot to attached it to self-introduction letter. Two
days ago, I switched from FC4 to FC6. I have not formatted the FC4
partition yet, so I might be able to recover the the gpgkey. However,
since I am new to gpg, it will take me some time before I can recover
it and migrate it to FC6.

Thanks for reminding me of getting a Fedora Wikiname.

Best Regards,
Sam