README for official ISO spins

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 18:48:13 UTC 2007

The Fedora Documentation Project would like an updated README on the
official ISO spin for F8.  Currently, we are using the updated version
of the same README that dates back to at least Red Hat Linux 5.2,
according to one prominent engineering guru.

This would be a good effort for Marketing, and to make sure we cover the
bases, I've left a short outline on a wiki page for drafting.  This page
is editable by anyone and we can set a deadline of 10 days for content,
which we would like to get into the test3 spin if at all possible.

If you'd like to be involved, visit this wiki page and follow the
outline:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs/Drafts/README

If you see something missing, please feel free to add it.  The Docs
Project volunteers will edit for grammar and usage, although good
grammar and usage is always appreciated. :-)