NSA guide to securing Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Sat Dec 8 22:45:59 UTC 2007

On Sun, 2007-12-09 at 00:27 +1300, Vladimir Kosovac wrote:

> This is pretty comprehensive doc but mostly directed at 'best-practice'
> from the security point of view. As such it would work the best as an
> add-on reading to admin guide.

+1  Definitely in the references and further reading section.  I've
already heard Linux security experts call it a best-in-class guide, and
it appears to be generic enough to apply to any Fedora-like derivative.
Great for admins and writers of admin content :) to learn from.

- Karsten
--
Karsten Wade, Developer Community Mgr.
Fedora : http://quaid.fedorapeople.org