XFCE - (Dug)

Karl Larsen k5di at zianet.com
Thu Dec 13 20:05:43 UTC 2007

Paul W. Frields wrote:
> On Thu, 2007-12-13 at 06:47 +0900, Marc Wiriadisastra wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 2007-12-13 at 06:38 +0900, Marc Wiriadisastra wrote:
>>
>>> Hey all,
>>>
>>> Quick question I've started to add some screenshots to the XFCE guide
>>> though I'm not to sure that they are correct.
>>>
>>> As per the screenshot I have uploaded it doesn't match what is written.
>>> Can someone double check if they have XFCE that when I installed last
>>> night the screenshot is the default?
>>>
>>> E.g.
>>> The Xfce desktop has three distinct areas. From top to bottom, the areas
>>> are:
>>>
>>>       * The menu panel
>>>
>>>       * The desktop area
>>>
>>>       * The window list panel
>>>
>>> The menu panel and window list panel are opposites on mine.
>>>

>> I should have added the link.
>>
>> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs/Drafts/DesktopUserGuide/XfceDesktop
>>

> To check the default setup, create a brand new user account, and login
> to that account in an XFCE session.  This is actually a good way to test
> default setup for any documentation!

Hello Paul, I just looked at what you have and to my un-trained eye it
looks just fine. I don't have a XFCE window so I can't check that :-)

Also having a bad time with Thunderbird. Messages to this group winding
up on the main Fedora List. It is my fault I think...

Karl

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User