Enough

Christopher Curran ccurran at redhat.com
Wed Dec 19 04:47:21 UTC 2007

Vladimir Kosovac wrote:
> Karl Larsen wrote:
>
>> Christopher Curran wrote:

>>> Did you edit the .txt file before applying the key? It didn't
>>> explicitly say that so that may be your issue.
>>>
>> Geeze you guys take for a stupid jerk? Of course I did! Your fucking
>> instructions say nothing but the message said to do it so I did.
>>

> Way to respond to people who are trying pretty hard to help by providing
>  instructions that worked for everybody else.
>
> Granted, this process ought to be simplified but the statements how it's
> so hard because there are no good instructions... come on.
>
> Vladimir
>

>> But good by. I am not going to write for your group because it is way
>> too hard.
>>
>> Karl

I have to agree, fedora docs project is by far the hardest project I've
ever tried to join. Previous development projects all I had to do is
send an email and hey presto SVN write access. This whole process is so
long and drawn out it is probably marginalising a whole swathe of
potential contributers.