Self-Introduction: Timothy Murphy

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Thu Dec 20 23:37:51 UTC 2007

On Thu, 2007-12-20 at 16:46 +0300, John Babich wrote:
> In my opinion, two big blocking issues are
> 1. complications due to licensing

Cannot be helped.  The OPL is the only good license for Fedora content.
If the situation changes or a sufficient license arrives, we can use it.

The complications of copyright law, US law, and other intellectual
property laws are not the fault of this project.  We do with what we
can. :)

> 2. too complex a procedure to join the Docs Project

How?

This oft-repeated phrase needs some justification.  I'd like to see a
specific list of what is too complicated.  For that, I started a
separate thread, "fixing what we can".

Thanks - Karsten
--
Karsten Wade, Developer Community Mgr.