DUG Updates

John Babich jmbabich at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 07:34:18 UTC 2007

On Dec 21, 2007 9:51 AM, Marc Wiriadisastra <marc at mwiriadi.id.au> wrote:
> Another update for Multimedia I just added the gtkpod section at the
> bottom of the page.

I saw it and did some minor editing already.

> I haven't had a fresh install for awhile so if someone has a fresh
> install please tell me if automounting of ipod's working out of the box
> because I have said they haven't.

I'm getting the F8 DVD soon and can verify it.

> I'm not to sure whether I should put the menu location or whether I
> should add a screenshot.

Better to do

1. Menu method           Select menu -> submenu -> application
2. Console method       At the console, type {{{su -c yum install
someapp}}} and press [Enter]
3. Screenshot              (last resort)

Keep on updating - just me know when you're finished your editing
session so I don't accidentally clobber your updates.

BR,

John Babich
Lead writer, DUG