DUG Updates

Marc Wiriadisastra marc at mwiriadi.id.au
Sat Dec 22 02:45:04 UTC 2007

On Fri, 2007-12-21 at 19:35 -0700, Karl Larsen wrote:
> Marc Wiriadisastra wrote:
> > Just added some content to the media page as listed below and some icons
> > would love some feedback.
> >
> > I added a fair few icons but then if its to much just tell me and I will
> > remove them.
> >
> > Regards,
> >

> > Marc
> >
> > http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs/Drafts/DesktopUserGuide/Media
> >

> Hi Marc, I see what your doing but to find the Gnome cd-dvd burner you
> click on Places and the CD/DVD Creator. I use this all the time and it
> is my best way.
>
> Karl

Hi Karl,

That is one of the options there I believe.  While I agree that is an
option personally I find k3b to be significantly better and that is just
my opinion.

I've tried to add the K3b for KDE users as well since we need to make
sure that everyone is happy.

If you find any errors/omissions please point them out so I can fix
them.  Thanks for reading btw :)

Cheers,

Marc