I am in

Karl Larsen k5di at zianet.com
Mon Dec 24 21:26:46 UTC 2007

    Well now that is over. I need to put my key in a safe place that
will be a 1 gb Kinston pocket device.

    After a while the problems of wiki navigation and other things I can
now do will be explored. I would like a chance to add to the Join wiki
with some things I have learned about how the gpg key system works. It
will make it longer but the goal is make it more clear what you need to
do. Without this you do not know how the key system works.

Karl

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User