At last

Karl Larsen k5di at zianet.com
Sun Dec 30 12:24:05 UTC 2007

Karsten Wade wrote:
> On Mon, 2007-12-24 at 12:53 +0000, Timothy Murphy wrote:
>
>> On Monday 24 December 2007 12:15:11 pm Karl Larsen wrote:
>>

>>> You say that this is what you send to a server. I was surprised that the
>>> file was put in the "clipboard" by seahorse and the file was paste to
>>> the MIT web page on Firefox. This step needs some more help because you
>>> need to make sure the paste goes to the right window on the web page.
>>>
>> I take it you followed my suggestion.
>>
>> Isn't it much easier, if you want to register a key with pgp.mit.edu
>> to go there and follow their instructions?
>> They seem to me perfectly clear,
>> which is more than I can say for those in the wiki.
>>

> Do you have a URL for those instructions?
>
> I'd like to compare them to the refreshed content at
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject/UsingGpg/CreatingKeys.
>
> - Karsten

    The instructions are on the web page. They are VERY old and I really
do not call them good. And you should never have to go to that page. I
just checked and it has been fixed so it should work for awhile. I was
sending them bug messages.

    When I registered and got the CLI sent back it was duck soup
following the Instructions. During my earlier problem it was a broken
pgp.MIT.edu that caused it all.

Karl

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI