Fedora 7 Test 1 Release Notes

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Mon Feb 12 18:44:58 UTC 2007

On Mon, 2007-02-12 at 12:19 -0500, Will Woods wrote:
> On Fri, 2007-02-09 at 22:06 -0500, Paul W. Frields wrote:
> > Fedora 7 Test 1 Release Notes
> > ==============================
>
> Dude, this is *awesome*. What can I do to help make sure updated release
> notes appear alongside Test2?

Glad you asked! :-)  Simply pitch in by editing the Wiki
"beats" (subject matter areas) for the Release Notes, or in any of the
five other ways we've helpfully set up to collect content:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject/ReleaseNotes/Process

We will be condensing content down to a one-sheet for test2 again, but
for test3, there will be a full load of content going to L10N for
translation.  The updates between test3 => final are usually minimal,
thus the release notes change little as well.  So if they start
translating in advance of test 3 (14+ days), even if a language isn't
finished in time for test3, it will have plenty of time to get there for
the final release.