Clearing out release notes

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 22:32:13 UTC 2007

I'd like to suggest that we take the Docs/Beats/* pages, and strip out
all existing data up through the original FC6 final release.  Any
remaining content is likely fresh enough for F7 release.  That way, we
don't risk contributors coming in to the "alpha" release thinking
there's no work to do when there's really quite a bit.

I will volunteer to help if we can get enough +1's.