Self Introduction - Where Do I Start?

Mustafa Qasim alajal at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 13:33:27 UTC 2007

Hello!
         Well I am new so i've some kidy questions. Hope u'll bear it. I
didn't know the GPG theory but I want to ask that if I creats a GPG key  on
my system A then what to do if I wana work from my system B? i think i'll
get a different GPG key on my system B, so will it effect on my existence in
the community? OR if i had to re-install my F7 on systemA then can i resotre
my previous GPG or have to creat a new GPG key??

expecting ur kind reply

On 7/13/07, Sam Folk-Williams <samfw at redhat.com> wrote:

> Mustafa Qasim wrote:
> > Hello to all folks there ...well Mustafa here from Pakistan. I am doing
> my
> > Bachelor's in software engineering right now. I started using Linux a
> year
> > ago when I did a system and network administration course on RHL 9.
> After
> > that I didn't got any chance to do something more with Linux. After that
> > get familiarized with the Open Source theory and truly I loved it, so
> > that's
> > y I chose JAVA for jumping into professional programming career INSTEAD
> of
> > '.NET' bcoz i want to move on further with Linux.
> >
> > I m using FC 6 right now n when I came here I loved to c u all doing
> great
> > work here. I would also like to be a part of FC community but didn't
> know
> > where to start. I would love to work on Fedora documentation OR
> > internationalization project for URDU language support in Fedora but as
> > being a newbie at town I didn't know that how much knowledge is required
> > get on work in a particular project.
> >
> > I will love to hear whatever you have to share for me. I will be more
> then
> > happy to get advice or comments or suggestions from u folks there. :)
> >

> Mustafa,
>
> Not sure if you got a reply on some of those other lists or not.
> Welcome! Glad to see you are interesting in contributing. To start with
> the docs team, why don't you take a look through this page:
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject/Join?action=show
>
> For Internationalization, see here:
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/I18N/Join
>
> Each team (docs, ambassadors, maintainers, infrastructure) has different
> ways of getting involved. Everyone depends to some extent on people
> finding something they are interested in and jumping in!
>
> Sam

Mustafa Qasim
Lahore, Pakistan
Cell: 0321-6614972