Self-Introduction: Marek Mahut

John Babich jmbabich at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 18:25:57 UTC 2007

On 6/5/07, Marek Mahut <mmahut at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> Hello everyone!

Vítejte!

Welcome to the Fedora Docs Project!

> My name is Marek and I'm working for Red Hat in Brno, Czech Republic in
> Desktop helpdesk support team. My goal in documentation team is to make
> better the Slovak translation of Fedora as it's pretty bad [1]. I speak
> English, Slovak, Czech, French and I understand Dutch and Polish. My gpg
> keyid is B0179D09.

Personal trivia: my first international FTP session way back in the early
days of the internet (pre-WWW) was with a university in Brno.

> Feel free to ask any question, I have only one: somebody who translated
> already Fedora in Slovak or Czech?

That's a good question which I cannot answer at the moment. I read your
bug report and am willing to a little research.

You may want to ask that same question on the fedora-trans-list.

John Babich
Volunteer, Fedora Docs Project
(Caution: Most of my language skills come from Google Translate)