RW CVS Access

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 15:46:35 UTC 2007

On Mon, 2007-11-05 at 20:07 -0500, jason taylor wrote:
> Hi, After that tutorial Sunday and playing around with it a bit, I was
> wondering what the next step is? Should I apply for read-write CVS
> access? Is there anything in particular you would recommend working on
> at this point? Thanks in advance.

I'm moving this to the list for followup.  Open processes means we can
conduct all this work there.

You can get this access by applying for "cvsdocs" group in the Fedora
Account System (admin.fp.o?).  We'll grant it, no problem.  As for
things to work on -- how about the Respin Guide?  There's no content
there, nor anything but a "blank" module location, but that would allow
you to apply the knowledge in the Documentation Guide so you understand
the module workings.  Also, neither the DUG nor the AG is ready for any
kind of porting yet, so best to keep those in wiki-land for now.

           Fedora Project: http://pfrields.fedorapeople.org/