Admin Guide: good progress

Bart Couvreur couf at skynet.be
Thu Nov 22 07:38:58 UTC 2007

Op donderdag 22-11-2007 om 14:58 uur [tijdzone +1300], schreef Vladimir
Kosovac:

> Karsten Wade wrote:

> >> Yeah that seems to be a reasonable target. I'd like to get this done
> >> early and we might want to create a docs hackfest around it: learning
> >> how-to convert, splitting up the work: collaboration at it's best :-).
> >> We could perhaps ask for the asterisk server to be setup for something
> >> like this, but that might not help productivity, otoh: I'd like to hear
> >> some peoples voice (don't ask me why).
> >
> > Not sure about asterisk, but we can certainly define a block of time to
> > do the work.  Does Sunday or Saturday work better?  Four or eight hours?
> > I'll be around. :)

Hey well yeah asterisk would be too major probably, but hey it's always
worth a shot.

> Saturday (US) would work much better for me. You chose the time of the
> day - whatever time is chosen will be weird down here, so I'm not too
> fussed.

Saturday would be fine, not sure what hours though. Suggest some and
I'll tag in. (also known as: the whole worldwide-project hour problem)

> Vladimir
>
> > - Karsten

Anyone else want to join?

Bart
--
Bart <couf at fedoraproject.org> <couf at skynet.be>
key fingerprint: 6AAB 544D 3432 D013 776D  3602 ADB6 6B2A D93F 0F93