Administration-guide/servers/sfind with the doc posted at:endmail posted

Giorgi Shonia gs at gesho.com
Tue Oct 30 02:32:30 UTC 2007

good job Mike :up:

in follow up to our emails today, I thought maybe ssl part can be separated
too. and as you mentioned clamav, may be
"Permissions and Access Control" better be upgraded to "Security", also
covering firewall and seLinux. This is especially desirable if we could
depart from self-signed certificates (which is the howtos all over the web)
distinguish between authority and owner, and unifying all different services
(sendmail, apache, dovecot) under one certificate.

and speaking of ssl, I wonder how hard should it be to establish something
like ".Fedora" or ca.gnu.org, FOSS kinda certificate authority, to have our
brand in online security. member sponsorship and verification based
certificate community, which would take us past self-signed "certificate"
without giving big bucks to Verisign&Co

Giorgi

--
pub   1024D/10D99509 2007-10-15
      Key fingerprint = F96D 6BB7 0B1D 8432 A7E1  5F3B C65A 510B 10D9 9509