Self-Introduction: Ruturaj K. Vartak

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 13:59:31 UTC 2007

On Sat, 2007-09-15 at 12:37 +0530, Ruturaj wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Name: Ruturaj Kumar Vartak

Hi Ruturaj,

We're glad to have you working on the team.  I look forward to seeing
and publishing your work.  If you have questions about translation
procedures, you can use fedora-trans-list, or if you have documentation
specific questions, this is the right place.

We are about to ship Fedora 8 release notes POT, and the Installation
Guide POT shortly after that, so you're here at a good time!  The
release notes work is cosiderable, but the translation teams seem to do
a miraculous job of getthing the translations done in time for release.
We hope to add Hindi to our list this time around if your team can get
it done!  The schedule for Docs is listed at
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject/Schedule -- but we are a few
days late for our POT drop, and trying to make up for it now.