Fedora Docs Meeting Reminder - Today - 1600 Hrs GMT

John Babich jmbabich at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 18:29:43 UTC 2007

On 9/18/07, Paul W. Frields <stickster at gmail.com> wrote:

> I would like to propose that we move the meeting time.  Right now, there
> are very few people actually doing work for the Docs Project.  Our
> meeting time should respect first and foremost the schedules of
> contributors.  If and as that situation changes, we should try to
> accommodate as much as possible the contributors.

+1

Let's do it.

> I've missed almost all the meetings since we took up a Tuesday time
> during my workday, because I thought I could make time for it, which I
> obviously can't.  As one of the frequent contributors, I guess this is
> somewhat of a selfish request, and I don't want to shut anyone out of
> meetings.  On the other hand, IRC is always loggable, and we capture
> meetings for the mailing list for those who can't attend.
>
> Thoughts?  Comments?

We should definitely plan around the committed few, and then invite
those interested based on the optimal time for the core group.

We did a scheduling exercise a while back using a time grid on the
wiki. Should we use that technique again?

If yes, I'll set up the page.

Best Regards.

John Babich
Volunteer, Fedora Docs Project