Holiday Virtual Hackfest

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Thu Dec 4 07:41:19 UTC 2008

On Wed, Dec 03, 2008 at 08:00:27PM -0500, Eric Christensen wrote:

> So, who's interested?  I can start a wiki page for people to sign up for
> days/times to teach something or for someone to host a clean up.

Very interested and able to teach or hack on any part of anything.

Here is where I can probably be most useful:

* How to be a lead writer for a Fedora document.

* Emacs and DocBook XML are heaven sent - how to get the most out of
  your editing tool.

* How to be an effective beat writer.

* Documentation strategy and tactics in Fedora.

Stuff like that. :)

I think this is going to be a great chance to do a live test of the
quality of whatever improvements we make in the next twenty days to
our own processes and docs.

- Karsten
http://quaid.fedorapeople.org
AD0E0C41