Fedora HW requirements

Sulyok Peti sulyokpeti at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 08:09:11 UTC 2008

I would suggest to list typical uses like running GNOME+Evolution
+Epiphany or httpd+spamassassin+sendmail+clamav or VegaStrike giving
recommended parameters for each case. It depends mostly on the
applications and their configuration (like how many processes/threads
they use) how much memory they require.