User Guide

Mani A a.mani.cms at gmail.com
Sun Dec 7 23:16:42 UTC 2008

 Karsten Wade <kwade at redhat.com> wrote:

> A third option is to move entirely to covering only Fedora 10, closing
> out the F8 content and updating the F9 to F10.  We may need that
> option if we cannot get everything done with available resources.

I believe a topic based classification of the user guide can be more helpful.
This way contributors can write all three releases in one place. User
guides for specific releases can then be generated auto-magically from
them.

For example, Configuring Peripherals ---> How To Configure Mouses
--->[[3 Versions] ]--->[[Kde/Gnome/Xfce]]

Best

A. Mani

--
A. Mani