Update: Holiday Virtual Hackfest

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Mon Dec 15 09:12:43 UTC 2008

On Fri, Dec 12, 2008 at 06:27:39PM -0500, John J. McDonough wrote:

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul W. Frields"
> <stickster at gmail.com>

Actually, it should be a good sign when Paul or I don't know
everything that is happening around here. :)

In last week's meeting we discussed doing a conversion of the F9 User
Guide content to XML ... if we can get it finished in time for that.

As a hackfest, we'll get to go over the how-to convert documentation
and improve it where it's needded.

- Karsten
http://quaid.fedorapeople.org
AD0E0C41