Todo for F9 User Guide

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Sun Dec 21 00:00:44 UTC 2008

On Sat, Dec 20, 2008 at 03:50:37PM -0500, Matthew Daniels wrote:
> PS: Karsten has been kind enough to set up a User Guide project on
> fedorahosted.org (https://fedorahosted.org/userguide/).  Please use this
> space to post request/suggestions/error tickets if you have any.

Karsten, et al.,

You may want to m ove this under docs/userguide, as with our other
documentation.  This does two things -- it keeps our documentation
together on the git.fedorahosted.org index, and it also alerts the
Infrastructure team that it's part of our documentation set, in case
there's some special treatment needed in the future for that set of
projects.

There's not much involved in doing this -- really you're just moving a
directory under /srv/git/docs on the fedorahosted.org server, and then
people who have checkouts need to update the .git/config file in their
current clone of the repository to point to the new location to
continue without interruption.