virt hackfest scheduling updates

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Sun Dec 21 20:41:36 UTC 2008

I made some changes in the scheduled activities for the holiday
virtual hackfest:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs_Project_Holiday_Virtual_Hackfest

* Moved the XML conversion of the User Guide to Thursday 1 January.
  There are some earlier days to do the work, but we are dependent on
  the actual rewrite of the User Guide.

* Added a session to rewrite the User Guide for Fedora 9 on Sunday 28
  December.  However, this really needs to be when Matthew Daniels can
  lead the work, so that might move.  Whenever it is happening, I'll
  be there to help (except for 2 Jan.)  It would rock if we could get
  a few hours of Elizabeth Ann's time in there, too.

cheers - Karsten
http://quaid.fedorapeople.org
AD0E0C41