December 31st Hackfest Prep

Matthew Daniels danielsmw at gmail.com
Wed Dec 31 05:35:32 UTC 2008

According to the Hackfest page, December 31st is the scheduled day for
the conversion for the F9 User Guide to XML.  The transition to F9 for
the User Guide in wiki form isn't totally done yet, but I'll be
working on it tonight and hope to stay ahead of the tide tomorrow
while they convert it.  If anyone can let me know when we plan to do
this conversion (time of day), that would be fantastic.  Also, anyone
who happens to be running F9 (which I'm not) is welcome to fact check
the user guide for me. :-)

-Matthew