SELinux in guides [was: Self-Introduction: Eric Christensen]

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 14:56:25 UTC 2008

On Sat, 2008-01-05 at 09:42 +0100, Bart Couvreur wrote:
> Op zaterdag 05-01-2008 om 16:01 uur [tijdzone +0900], schreef Marc
> Wiriadisastra:
> > Karsten Wade wrote:

> > > Meant to say, "build a draft".  That let's you easily iterate with
> > > others, then when it's ready we can update docs.fp.o.
> > >
> > How do I do that?
>
> make html-en_US in the correct folder
> scp -r selinux-faq-en_US <fas-name>@fedorapeople.org:~/public_html/
>
> This would make it available on
> <fas-name>.fedorapeople.org/selinux-faq-en_US
>
> BTW you might want to copy your work into a devel branch, so we keep an
> analogous directory layout in CVS.

This is my fault -- I only made a F-8 branch for Marc when he started
working on this.  I haven't seen many commits lately, though -- there
are some changes to a couple paragraphs that mention graphical tools,
though, and some changes to the Fedora release numbers.  Marc, did you
find when you checked that everything else in the FAQ was still
applicable?

I was hoping that more of Dan Walsh's material from the wiki[1] would be
prominently available in official docs, but do we want to:

1.  ...incoprorate Walsh's work in the FAQ?
2.  ...roll the FAQ into the Admin Guide and add Walsh's work there?
3.  ...keep them separate?
4.  ...[other]?

= = =
[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SELinux