Fedora 11 notes

John J. McDonough wb8rcr at arrl.net
Thu Apr 2 12:35:00 UTC 2009

Thank you very much:

Some notes below:

----- Original Message -----
From: "Rahul Sundaram" <sundaram at fedoraproject.org>
To: "For participants of the Documentation Project"
<fedora-docs-list at redhat.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 02, 2009 8:14 AM
Subject: Fedora 11 notes

> new virt-manager screenshots

We generally don't do screenshots in the release notes because of the short
time frame to try to get screenshots in the forty plus languages we ship the
RNs.

> rpm 4.7

On the wiki in Documentation_Development_Tools_Beat  there are a number of
RPM related changes commented out because I couldn't uncover any information
on them.

> Make sure all the feature are documented

If you aren't working in Publican, please give me a heads-up on what you
changed so I don't miss it.  But if you are good with the XML, that would
obviously be better at this point.  Push frequently, though.  Changes are
happening at a ferocious pace this morning.

Thanks again
--McD