Self-Introduction

John J. McDonough wb8rcr at arrl.net
Fri Apr 17 14:05:11 UTC 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mike Danko" <mike at l4m3.com>
To: <fedora-docs-list at redhat.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 16, 2009 4:35 AM
Subject: Self-Introduction

> I have a real focus for excellent documentation and review, and I'm
> hoping to help in any way I can.

Mike

Now that you have been approved, probably the best move is to hang around on
#Fedora-Docs and get to know the folks.  There are a lot of things, big and
small, that need to get done in advance of F11, and we can use all the help
we can get.  Plus, we are noodling how to address F12.  So come on and join
in.

If you are a little uneasy about getting started in the public glare, feel
free to email myself or Eric directly, or /msg us on IRC.  Because this is a
community project, we would prefer to do as much as possible here on this
list where there is a record and everyone can see what is happening.
however, because of it's interactive nature, a lot more actually gets
accomplished on IRC.  The transcripts of our weekly meetings do get posted
here, but the casual conversations that cause a lot of things to happen
don't.  But those conversations are open to everyone, because we want to
take advantage of as many heads as possible.  So feel free to jump in.

--McD