Fedora 11 User Guide

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Thu Apr 30 20:08:50 UTC 2009

On Fri, Apr 24, 2009 at 07:32:39AM +1000, Ruediger Landmann wrote:

> That being the case, could somebody (Karsten?) please set this up in
> Transifex so that translators can see the f11-tx branch? The translators
> over on fedora-trans-list will also need to know that it's there! :)

I'm presuming this was taken care of; sorry I didn't see the email, I
was travelling/at a conference over the last week.

For the future, be aware that no one in Fedora Docs has been trained
or enabled to setup Transifex.  I actually think fedora-trans-list is
the right place to request, or at least until they tell us a better
method.  There are several folks, such as glezos and Rasther (iirc),
who work Transifex magic.  I also thought Asgeir (in Brisbane with
y'all?) had the keys, but I'm unsure.

- Karsten
http://quaid.fedorapeople.org
AD0E0C41