Mallard review meeting

Shaun McCance shaunm at gnome.org
Fri Aug 21 04:11:01 UTC 2009

Hi folks,

The GNOME documentation team is going to have a Mallard review
session this sunday at 17:00 UTC.  I don't know how much members
of the Fedora documentation team have worked with Mallard, but
since our work upstream affects you, I'd like to invite anybody
who's interested to stop by.

Here's the wiki page for the meeting:

http://live.gnome.org/DocumentationProject/Meeting20090823

And here's the latest build of the Mallard specification:

http://www.gnome.org/~shaunm/mallard/spec.html

The text of the specification is not complete in many places,
but we want to focus on the content model for this meeting.
Basically, we're looking for things that might cause problems
that we can't fix in a backwards-compatible way after we've
started shipping Mallard documents.

If you can't attend the meeting but still have input, please
send it to the gnome-doc-list at gnome.org mailing list.

Feel free to contact me with any questions.

--
Shaun