F11 Alpha Release Notes one-sheet

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Thu Feb 5 06:38:02 UTC 2009

On Wed, Feb 04, 2009 at 09:29:32AM +1000, ryan lerch wrote:
> i just did a quick conversion of the alpha release notes into
> publican. a built copy of the html-single can be viewed here:
>
> http://ryanlerch.fedorapeople.org/alpharelnotes/
>
> there is also a tarball of the source up there as well:
> http://ryanlerch.fedorapeople.org/Alpha_Release_Notes.tar.gz

This is great; can we push the build to the git repo at
fedorahosted.org/release-notes?

(I'm still convinced that we cannot sanely do more than a one-sheet via
the wiki at this point, but I'm also the curmudgeon with myopia.  If
you all are aware of the challenges and ready to handle them where it
comes to maintaining an early conversion, that's awesome.)

One thing we could be doing at this point with your build is testing
how it integrates in to the fedora-release-notes package.

If you'd like to post the Alpha notes on docs.fedoraproject.org and
link to it from the wiki page, we can do that easily.  Request access
to the group 'cvs-fedora' and I'll show you how to make it happen
directly yourself.

- Karsten
http://quaid.fedorapeople.org
AD0E0C41