CMS + Fedora Magazine

Simon Birtwistle simon at zikula.org
Fri Feb 6 09:51:43 UTC 2009

> > I'm also not clear if there is an intersect between the two content
> > types.  Is there ever going to be a reason to have content migrate
> > from magazine.fp.o to docs.fp.o?  Are we going to share processes and
> > workflows?
>
> I can see that processes and workflows might be similar, but as for
> sharing content the most I think will ever happen is magazine.fp.o
> highlighting some docs content... maybe we'll run a how to feature and
> republish some of the material or something like that.

We could categorise and have a URL structure, however if you're publishing
almost entirely unrelated stuff then a separate instance is probably simpler
(certainly on the access control side).  The main overhead to this approach
comes at upgrade/patch time, but providing our number of instances doesn't
get out of control we'll be ok.